A fantastic permanent role for an experienced School Secretary/PA who is looking for a new opportunity for the start of the new school term in September.
This well-established, independent primary school in Central London is looking for a confident and organised Administrator who has a warm and pleasant manner, has a flexible approach and enjoys working with children.
The main focus of the role is to provide full secretarial support to the School Manager and Senior Leadership Team.
- To fully support the SLT with all administrative duties dealing with confidential and sensitive issues;
- To support with the Principal and Head Teacher's diaries;
- Attend meetings where required and record and circulate minutes;
- Deal with parents' enquiries and act as link between parents and SLT;
- Prepare offer letters and monitor school place acceptances;
- Liaise with School Bursar recording registration fees and offers;
- Data input and output within SIMS;
- Prepare and circulate school correspondence;
- Update school website as directed by Principal;
- Manage out of school clubs;
- Support the Principal in preparing department budgets;
- Deal with day-to-day HR matters and maintain HR files.
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Have good communication and literacy skills;
- Have a warm, calm and pleasant manner;
- Be flexible to work evenings when required for Parents Evenings;
- Understand Data Protection laws and adhere to GDPR policies;
- Experience of using SIMS with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Hours of work are 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday during term time plus 3 weeks.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team. Further details available on application. Closing date for applications is 30 August 2019.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.