Role: Semi Skilled Assembler
Immediate start from interview £21,700 a year after 12 weeks: 40 hours a week, temp to perm, £8.75 an hour initially, 1530 finish, role arisen due to growth of the company. Company with excellent reputation in their industry. Location South Elmsall, easily accessible from Doncaster, Barnsley, Wakefield, Pontefract and Castleford.
The company boast awards for the work they do and have massive plans for expansion in the forthcoming years. If you have experience Vehicle fitting or Vehicle building, Coachbuilder, Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical assembler, Joiner or Window Fitting we would be very keen to speak to you.
The ideal candidate for the Assembler role will have experience in the following:
· Fitting or Assembly experience
· Constructing commercial vehicle bodies using various techniques from pre-manufactured and in house manufactured parts.
· Fit roof systems, racking, shelving, false floors to vehicles
· Using various power tools and air tools
· Read basic drawings
Benefits of the Mechanical Fitter role:
· Starting Salary: £18,200 - increased to £21,700 after 3 months
· Overtime paid at 1.5
· Easily accessible from Doncaster, Wakefield, Barnsley
· Working Hours: 7AM to 3:30PM - Monday to Friday
· Generous annual holiday allowance (statutory during first 3 months)
· Permanent employment offered after a 3-month agency period
· Immediate start form interview.
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Mechanical Fitter role before submitting your application then please call or email CALLUM GOOD at E3 Recruitment