Semi-Skilled Auto Electrician or Electrical Assembler
Full time position, working 4 days a week (Mon - Thurs 06:45am - 16:50pm), Free parking and easily accessible company. Very keen to speak to apprentice trained or semi-skilled Auto Electrician's, Electrical fitters or electrical assemblers Pay rate £9 per hour. £18,000K a year 38.5 hr s a week
This market leading vehicle auxiliary equipment company have a very good reputation in their industry and boast excellent working conditions. Training and direction will be provided by the end employer, however mechanical experience is required, as is the ability to work from instructions and briefs.
Duties of the Semi-Skilled Auto electrician/assembler position:
- Reading and following engineering and electrical drawings.
- Maintain quality of work in a high paced production environment
- To have a well organised approach to your work.
- Making switches and switch assemblies.
- Testing looms, internal and Supplier looms
- Help to develop loom design - reduce costs.
- Assess loom use on product (Evolve loom design)
- Have some lean manufacturing experience
- Work well as a team
Benefits of the Auto electrician position:
4-day week (38.5 hours)
Fast paced working environment
Full time permanent position upon successful completion of 3-month probation
Please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, if you want a private chat about the position before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.