We are an independent professional services firm which looks after the affairs of a portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide. Services offered include taxation, audit, accountancy and outsourcing, company and trust management, and corporate finance. We operate across all industry sectors and our clients range from HNWs, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses.
The highly experienced team includes qualified chartered accountants, tax planners, chartered secretaries and bankers. We have over 90 employees with offices in London, Bristol, Isle of Man, Dubai and Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Management of a team of accountants responsible for the preparation of both management and statutory accounts to UK audit and accounting standards
- Responsibility for a book of clients (preparation of accounts, looking after and developing client relationships
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Training and development of junior staff
- Interact with auditors in completing audits
- Qualified to ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- At least 2+ years post qualification accounting experience in a client-focused environment
- Proven experience of producing statutory accounts and up to date knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of accounting systems
- Time spent working in practice