CAD Designer (Revit)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- How would you feel if you were given the freedom to take risks it would benefit the business?
- Would it encourage you to be more free thinking, and have some fun in the process?
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
We are looking for a CAD Designer to join a mass volume modular house manufacturer who has recently opened a brand-new factory in Derby. With massive growth plans over the next coming years, this is a fantastically exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- To develop schematics of MEP from 2D sketches to 3D CAD models, associated drawing and bill of materials
- To develop design details for the modules that delivers the architectural ambitions of the business
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants, and academics
- Work within a strong industry focused technical team
Who are we looking to speak to?
- Degree qualification desirable - HND/HNC/BTec in engineering, MEP design / architectural technology / architecture
- Previous experience as a CAD Designer within Revit design
- Experience of document controls "Vault" and "BIM" desirable
- Excellent IT and AutoCAD skills
- Knowledge of Revit is ESSENTIAL
- Strong Attention to detail
- Commercially aware and able to self-motivate
- MEP Design Experience is Highly Desirable
If you are interested in this position then please click "apply" or please contact Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008 for a completely confidential chat.
Key Skills: CAD Designer, CAD Technician, Modular, Volumetric, Pods, Timber Frame, Light Steel Frame, Offsite, Offsite construction, technical design, housing sector