Do you want to contribute to the design of new infrastructure solutions, build and deployment of platforms and solutions for a global cloud hosting business? Do you like free parking, enjoy staff socials and free drinks (real expresso coffee machines, then I would love to hear from Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineers with advanced Linux server administration skills and preferably be RHCE certified.
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineers Responsibilities & Skills:
- Contribute to the design of new infrastructure solutions as assigned through the company's project process
- Build, implement, test and document new infrastructure solutions as assigned through the company's project process
- Provide operational support to new platforms and solutions through the initial launch phase.
- Deployment and management of large scale systems and platforms
- Advanced Linux server administration, preferably RHCE certified
- Experience with configuration management and automation systems, such as Foreman, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or Chef
- Experience with container technology, specifically Docker
- Experience of container management and orchestration, preferably OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Scripting skills (eg BASH, Python,)
Benefits: Pension, Free Parking, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Life Assurance, relaxation areas, on site showers, fresh fruit and more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.