Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: Twickenham - Commutable from - London, Bracknell, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford
Salary - Up to £60,000
Security Clearance Required
Are you a Senior Electronics Engineer who is self-motivated and experienced in new product development? Would you consider Analogue Circuit Design your main strength? Do you have strong knowledge of instrumentation?
If so, I am keen to see why you believe you would be a great match for the below role.
This role requiring security clearance mainly works on mixed-signal design projects. The senior electronics engineer will have at least 5 years' experience working on acoustic/instrumentation systems.
You can expect to be working on a project on mixed-signal design including pre-amplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications. Other duties within the role include:-
- Contribute to all aspects of Product Development, from requirement examination to design and development.
- Product design documentation and test specifications.
- Provide technical support to sales and marketing.
- Run development takes independently.
- New and existing product development including improvements and fault finding.
- Design, prototype and document circuits.
- A constant desire to improve existing products
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
Senior Electronics Engineer - Skills Required
- Degree in a relevant degree (2:1 minimum)
- Basic Analog components/circuits skills
- Operational Amplifier circuits and Power supply technology
- Circuit analysis, modelling and theory
- Analog-Digital Conversion and Interfacing and IO
- Schematic layouts and PCB design
- Experience of Cadence OrCAD PCB design tools
- Must be suitable for SC security clearance
- Good written and presentational communication skills will be required
- Comfortable working in a highly multidisciplinary environment.
- Package Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.