On-site parking, an opportunity to work on infrastructure and network projects, designing and implementing new solutions for installation, this could be you. I would love to hear from you if you would like to provide escalated technical support (3rd Line) along with developing UK server and network infrastructure as a Senior IT Support Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established global company.
Senior IT Engineers Main Responsibilities/Duties/Skills
- Monitor and maintain the UK network infrastructure, including Firewalls, switches and Wifi Access Points.
- Act as an escalation point, stepping in when challenging technical issues occur for the wider IT team
- Work with the Head of IT to design and implement new solutions for installation
- Microsoft Server and Client infrastructure knowledge including Exchange
- Experience supporting virtualised servers/ environments (VMWare, Hyper-V) and a good knowledge of different types of network topology
- Strong understanding of LAN, WAN, VLANs, routing, Firewalls and Wireless technologies.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and ideally Active Directory migrations
This role would suit someone from a 3rd Line Support background, with a broad Support background or a lone IT Manager at a company site providing all-round support. As the successful Senior Support Engineer /IT Manager you will possess excellent collaboration and communication skills and ideally be eligible to undertake security clearance.
Benefits: On-site Parking, Pension 6% company 3% employee, 25 days holiday, perk box, fresh fruit and cycle to work scheme. The salary for the role is £40,000 - 47,000 depending on experience. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in more detail with you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.