Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours pw
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Are you looking for a role that's as diverse as you? We're looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Retention Marketing Executive with a difference - someone who can put themselves in the shoes of a client, and genuinely recognises the power of a great customer experience- and can help deliver that in a B2B environment.
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Reporting directly to the Heads of Retention Marketing, you'll be joining a vibrant and fun Marketing team that's striving to deliver customer success, optimise customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value. In a world where it costs five times more to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one, this role is vital to deliver on high client retention rates.
What you will do:
* Support the development and implementation of all client marketing activities, including all up and cross sell, nurturing, engagement and automation campaigns, a client award programme, client events and much more!
* Build close relationships with relevant internal teams to drive aligned marketing activities to Citation's client base
* Prepare internal briefings for Citation's client-facing teams
* Complete the monthly reporting of all retention marketing activities, incl. the ROI
* Work collaboratively with an internal design and content team to create engaging and on-brand content for all client marketing communications
* Help to identify client experience initiatives that help to deliver customer success, optimise customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value
* Manage the NPS client experience platform
* Update client data and activities in Citation's CRM systems, incl. pro-actively calling clients to gather correct contact information and monitoring marketing email inboxes
* Update and report on the retention marketing budget
Why choose us:
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase up to 10 days annual leave, pension contributions and more!