As the Senior .Net Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely within a team of developers in the UK and Canada, however, you will have autonomy and responsibility for your own business area.
- Developing the software that acts as the interface between the database and development team for their data management solutions.
- Designing and deploying software modules, code, and unit tests.
- Identifying inefficiencies in current software and investigating solutions.
- Planning and coordinating software releases.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining change control and testing processes for modifications to software.
We are interested in speaking to people with the following skills and experience:
- .NET C# Programming experience.
- NHibernate experience.
- Web API development - Web Services / KSPM & XML / Single Sign-On Authentication.
- Database experience Oracle / SQL.
- Experience of working to Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of Esri ArcGIS.
- An interest or experience of working with Big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark.
The company has offices across the UK, Europe, Canada and USA and develops smart data solutions for companies worldwide. Due to the nature of this .Net role, you will require a valid passport and the willingness to travel overseas up to 2-3 times per year.
In return, the Senior .Net Developer will receive a competitive starting salary of £36,000 - £42,000 pa. Holidays are initially 22 days holiday plus UK bank holidays with future increases complemented by a flexible holiday program.
To apply for this Senior .Net Developer opportunity click the apply link online and send your CV today!
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.