Fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work hard, and be part of a growing business.
I am looking for a Senior Pension Consultant to join their growing team based from their offices in Bristol.
The role is with the consultancy team who manage the provision of all advisory services to trust based pension scheme clients. Customer care must be proactively considered with an emphasis placed on provision of excellent service to clients.
- Acting as the Scheme Manager and/ or Consultant on designated schemes
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships and managing client expectations and needs
- Liaising with third parties such as administrators, actuaries and solicitors to provide a cohesive service to clients
- Producing presentations and reports
- Chasing and updating of scheme documentation including Payment Schedules, signature mandates, SIP, IMAs, Trustees' Report and Accounts, SFS and other documentation as required
- Project managing the installation of new schemes as Consultant or appointed Installation Project Manager
- Overseeing the issue of fee invoices for clients and updating Service Agreements
- Providing new business quotations and presentations where necessary
- Work with directors and management team to ensure new business targets are met
- Providing training on consultancy topics for the company
- Delivering Trustee training to our clients
- Experienced in running and presenting at pension Trustee Meetings
- Strong technical knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution scheme governance and regulatory requirements
- Have good customer service and relationship building skills
- It is ideal if you have achieved APMI or equivalent
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Offering a salary circa £35,000-£45,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876250447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.