Up to £27K
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally supply chain company, is looking for an experienced Senior Planner to manage the sourcing and distribution of products for their client, which is a leading airline company.
- Managing and planning the distribution of the products
- Forecasting and evaluating the upcoming requirement of the products
- Maintaining relations between internal and external staff
- Providing schedules and reviewing stock levels to keep clients up-to-date
- Planning the forecast of the level of products to be maintained in the different warehouses
- Interacting with external partners and analysing the budget for future plans
- Collaborating with managers in order to maximize the quality of service provided by the planning team
- Ensuring shipments have been delivered on promptly manner
Ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2 years' experience within product requirements forecasting.
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Multitasking and delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment would be ideal
Monday to Friday. 40 hrs per week.
Closing Date: 15th October 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.