|Location||Whyteleafe||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£45,313 - £50,917 per annum||Sector||Construction / Architecture|
You will be working on a wide variety of applications (residential through to complex commercial) and you will gain valuable experience in a mixed urban/rural environment. You’ll be surrounded by engaged and enthusiastic colleagues who will welcome your expertise and guidance and will be open to your ideas for further improvement.
They are looking for someone to shape the planning function as the subject matter expert within the council.
As a Senior Planner, your daily duties will include:
• Leading on a wide range of complex planning issues.
• Acting as the subject matter expert within the local authority.
• Sharing knowledge of best practice and latest regulations in planning across the organisation.
• Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders including elected officials, local businesses and residents.
To be a successful Senior Planner, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Extensive experience within a planning or enforcement role.
• Previous experience working within a local authority environment.
• A commitment to a career in the field.
• To have achieved or be working towards RTPI chartered status or equivalent.
In return, a Senior Planner will receive a salary of £45,313 - £50,917 per annum.
To apply for this role as Planner, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The job title of ‘senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.