The company are a leading business in the midlands. They provide design, project management, technical consulting and safety compliance services to manufacturing companies across the FMCG, Beverage and Brewery markets. Due to continued growth they now have a new requirement for a Senior Process Engineer to join the business
About The Role
As a Senior Engineer, you will be working on projects in the above sectors. The role offers the opportunity to work on a range of projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design, implementation and commissioning.
Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer:
- Design of systems - P&ID's, utilisation calculations, mass & energy balances, equipment sizing calculations, pressure drop calculations, HAZOP
- Co-ordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Ownership of work packages through all project phases to site acceptance.
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- As a Senior Engineer you will deliver on agreed project objectives within budget hours and schedule.
- Interfacing with Client team.
- Ensure quality assurance and project compliance with current industry best practice and legal requirements including CDM Regulations
- Assist in the overall development of the process team, including the mentoring of junior / graduate personnel
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline - Chemical or Process
- Background in Food, FMCG, Diary, Beverage or Brewery is essential
- Chartered status is desirable but the business does support employees who are wanting to work towards chartered status
- Flexibility in travelling to customers sites throughout the UK
- Driving License is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
In return you will receive the following salary and benefits package
- Salary package of £47k to £52k
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Back Plan,
- Life Insurance,
- Eye Care Plan,
- Private Medical Cover,
- Childcare Vouchers
- Charter program if required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field. The business offers a secure and progressive future, where they invest in training and support into their workforce.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.