You will like
Operating within a world leader in the innovation and manufacture of high performance metals, for today's most technically demanding industries and applications. The primary producs are in copper tubing especially inner grooved tubing. They have an excellent reputation and impressive international client base and as Senior Process Engineer you can play a key role in keeping them ahead of the curve.
You will like
The Senior Process Engineer job itself where you will be responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in the copper tube manufacturing process and establishing internal controls which guarantee the product (Inner grooved and plain bore seamless copper tube) is suitable for customer use. There will be significant interaction with production, maintenance and quality functions internally and detailed discussions with customers and suppliers externally. Customers and suppliers are multi-national entities with locations across the world. Business travel will be expected as part of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required (Master’s preferred)
- 7 or more years’ experience in metal production facility, preferably copper tube manufacturing.
- Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills.
- Knowledge of producing Inner Grooved Tube required.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Six Sigma or LEAN preferred, but not required.
- Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment.
You will get
- As Senior Process Engineer you will enjoy lucrative salary $100K-$140K USD + $120-140k base + Bonus Negotiable
- Full Ex-Pat package: Role is domiciled in Bahrain, housing/annual return travel home/American-English school paid for.