Working for this leading construction contractor, majoring on civil engineering and operating across the UK and Ireland. They have balanced portfolio across civil and structural projects and cover commercial infrastructure, utilities and specialist jobs including demolition, asbestos removal & waste management. They have an impressive order book with varied projects from £100K - £100M. This is a company with name and reputation that can open doors with clients and a professional approach to work-winning. Culture wise they care about employees and are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction
You will like
The job as Quantity Surveyor based from brand new regional office in Dublin Ireland, where you will be working within a dynamic and expanding team and Company. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, working alongside a top-gun commercial team initially deliver a large-scale ~€20M, multi-contract, residential scheme in Dublin. This is a permanent role, enabling you to advance your career and broaden your experience, working with one of Ireland’s most recognised principle contractors. As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you’ll be responsible for the management and implementation of the commercial function on appointed projects. Reporting to the Commercial Manager. More specifically:
- Stakeholder management – suppliers, sub-contractors, client
- Cost management and reporting – budgets through to final account
- Change management and innovation – facilitate continuous improvement
- Procurement – quality, negotiation, maximized profit
- Contractual compliance and risk management
- Sub-contract/special supplies administration
- Lead, develop and mentor less experienced team members
You will have
To be successful as Senior .
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex, high-value, multi-disciplinary projects (preferably build and/or civils)
- Main contractor or Principal Contractor experience
- Experienced in public works contracts
- You articulate clear purpose, providing positive and effective communication and direction to your team, sub-contractors and clients.
- You create a culture of continuous improvement through collaboration, lessons learned and sharing best practice.
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership, including staff mentoring and development
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying and accredited MRICS (or working towards)
You will get
As Quantity Surveyor you will enjoy competitive salary, generous annual leave & comprehensive benefits package:
- Salary is competive likely £60K-£80K negotiable
- Car allowance likely £5K-£6K negotable
- 37.5 hour week. Monday - Thursday, 09.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½ hour lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum (*Plus Bank Holidays)
- Staff car park and gymnasium
- Staff canteen with complimentary breakfast & subsidised lunchtime meals
- Competitive benefits package