Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Modular Building as Principal Contractor
Salary: £Flexible to attract + Car & Package
- Are you a Quantity Surveyor with a background in Principal Contracting?
- Would you enjoy working with a specialist team focussed on new build education projects?
Working with this well-established modular contractor will put you at the forefront of modern construction. A well-established business in a booming sector, this business are now securing large scale new build projects as principal contractor working across education, healthcare, residential and defence sectors.
Currently building a new team to focus on its rapidly expanding market share in new build schools projects, you can expect to work closely with the commercial manager and contracts management teams on projects up to £20M in value as Principal Designer and Principal Contractor.
* Qualified to Degree, HND or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or similar field
* In possession of a valid CSCS Card
* A background in Quantity Surveying for main contractors
* Pre-construction experience in ensuring a robust and compliant set of Contractors Proposals is put together
You can expect regular travel in this role with site and client visits, otherwise based at the head office and manufacturing site.
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Principal Contractor, Main Contractor, JCT, Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Management, Pre-Construction, Final Account, CVR, Applications for Payment, Modular, Offsite, MMC