An award winning media attraction company are now looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their growing Engineering team. Involving Robotics, Virtual Reality dynamic motion basis and 3D projections systems, the Senior Software Engineer will work in tandem with other seniors to deliver solutions to complex issues within a highly timed pressure environment.
In order for the successful candidate to succeed in this role, the Senior Software Engineer will need:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of PLC Programs (Beckhoff or Codesys)
- Strong knowledge of Safety Protocols within hydraulic systems
- Be passionate about taking technology to the next level.
- Good knowledge of C coding including C# and C++
- Strong working knowledge of OO principles
It would be highly advantageous if the Senior Software Engineer possessed any of the following skills:
- Minimum 6 years' working experience
- Working knowledge of IEC 61131-3 (structured text, function block diagram)
- Working knowledge of EN13814
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will also need to demonstrate leadership skills and be able to coach/assist junior team members
- Ideally be degree qualified in Computer science or HNC/HND equivalent
In return for the above skill set my client are willing to offer the right Senior Software Engineer:
- A Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.