Its products provide a professional and valuable financial planning solution and concentrate on high elements of capital protection or capital preservation whilst taking advantage of various tax reliefs guaranteed by HMRC and include; Inheritance Tax Portfolios, Managed Portfolios, EIS Portfolios, Corporate Management Service.
As part of its service, it:
- Constructs portfolios that focus on capital preservation and risk mitigation, whilst balancing a strategy to generate a real return
- Develops solutions that are tax-efficient and take advantage of various tax reliefs provided by HMRC
- Works with intermediaries to help generate and preserve the wealth of their clients, whilst providing valuable financial planning benefits
The team plays an important role in supporting the business to realise its objectives and goals. Supporting the business and reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for all stages of software development and for build and design of the marketable technology products.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) your duties will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of various long- and short-term projects, with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to business needs and timeframes
- Responsible for employing a deep understanding of design principles and good practice in managing a team of developers, ensuring that coding is checked, tested and piloted before release. Ensure that all coding is supported by ‘design notes’ for future reference
- Ensure proper and appropriate knowledge transfer of coding language and principles throughout the team, ensuring accuracy in knowledge development
- Collaborating with stakeholders and be responsible for translating ideas into marketable technology products, and project planning through to product release
- Managing expectations for product delivery, ensuring that stakeholders are kept informed of product development, any issues with development and propose workarounds
- Previous commercial experience of technological product design
- Previous experience of writing in various code and have awareness of new languages
- Have an excellent ability to simply articulate complex issues, both in written form and verbally
- Have experience of managing teams to maintain high performance, be a strong team player and have an innate ability in pro-actively supporting colleagues
- Node JS, React, C#, GraphQL, .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Go.CD
- Microservices, TDD/ATDD, Agile, Scrum
- AWS/Google Cloud
In return, the Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
To apply for this Engineer (Full Stack) role, click apply now.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.