Senior Software Engineer / Embedded & App Development
Leading Product Design company are seeking an exceptionally talented Embedded and App development engineers to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working on a broad range of diverse projects, on varying platforms. Working primarily on connected medical devices, will have experience developing firmware for BLE enabled devices on PIC, STM32, AVR and various ARM cortex microprocessors and Developing Apps for iOS/Android and be comfortable integrating the two.
You will be either an embedded specialist with a good understanding of high level app development. Or an App specialist with a good understanding of microprocessor firmware development, but a cross disciplinary literacy is essential.
The company offer exciting career development opportunities and the chance to see your ideas come alive in an environment that only a rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic business can provide.
The Successful Candidate
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a Software/Electronics related subject
- Good knowledge of Git and Agile software development essential and a keen appetite for learning new skills.
- High technical literacy across software and electronics
- Skilled in embedded firmware design (C/C++ ) OR App development
- Experience of BLE development (Nordic chipsets preferable)
- Use of git version control
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Aims to develop technical and leadership skills
- Able to work cooperatively and dependably as part of a team
- Great attention to detail