Kerry Collins Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our prestigious clients for a Senior Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD).
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- Day - £40,500
- Night - £41,500
- These rates of pay include paid breaks and travel
- Hours of Work – to be agreed with applicant – (full time hours are 14 long shifts every 28 days)
Other Key Benefits:
- Working within a highly professional and motivated team
- 6.6 weeks (equivalent to 33 days) annual leave entitlement.
- Double time for working bank holidays
- Time and a half over time rate.
- Ongoing free training opportunities and continuous professional development
- Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) with JMG contribution at 3%
- Full RCNi revalidation package – saving over £50 per year.
- Free uniform
- Free parking
Potential to develop and grow - and reach another grade of charge nurse to apply for when one becomes available - once passed the probationary period.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognise patient needs and prioritise those needs with the needs outlined by the organisation.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the organisation
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Professional and compassionate
- Work within the NMC code of Practice
- Computer literate
- Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting
- Able to work flexible shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Enjoy working with patients who may present with challenging behaviours and have complex mental health problems
- You will have to write reports and attend: CPA’s, Tribunals and Managers Hearings.
- You will be trained in MAYBO method of de-escalation and physical restraint
- You will have supervision when required to ensure you are able to talk about your experiences – so please take this into consideration before applying.
Senior Staff Nurse Minimum Qualifications
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
All Senior Staff Nurse appointments are subject to the following:
An enhanced DBS and two references.
To apply please send an updated copy of your CV and the role you are looking for directly to either of the below email address:
email@example.com - Recruitment and Compliance Manager
If you wish to contact via telephone for an informal chat, please call 01922 720099.