Kerry Collins Recruitment are currently looking for Asian (Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai) speaking care assistants in the Birmingham area.
Candidates must be able to speak fluent English as well as one of the additional languages requested.
Duties will include:
- Communicating effectively with service users.
- Ensuring service users’ needs are met at all times
- Delivering a high standard of personal care
- Assisting service users in daily living activities
- Assisting with feeding
- Light domestic duties
- Providing a sense of companionship too service users
This vacancy is available on a full-time basis and here are also opportunities to work around your own availability.
There are immediate starts available.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 6 month’s experience in the healthcare sector
- The ability to speak English and Mandarin, Cantonese or Thai fluently
- Willing to do personal care
- Flexible availability