Apex Recruitment are currently exclusively recruiting for a Senior Technical Trainer for a Global OEM who specialises in the development of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles across the Automotive sector.
Role: Senior Technical Trainer
Location: Basildon - Essex
Contract: Permanent Position
Have you the passion and calling for sharing knowledge and watching others grow their personal technical ability? Due to a high training demand from our client’s network, we have the need for an experienced technical individual with the desire to grow their career. Approximately 50 % of this role is the delivery of technical subjects with the rest of the time spent leading and co-ordinating a team of 3 trainers, ensuring high efficiency and a high quality of delivery in line with the company objectives and budgetary requirements. Taking ownership of communication of key messages and activities with the Dealer network and internal staff.
- To Lead and coordinate the activities of the Network Training Team
- Communicate with network staff key messages and activities
- Be the point of contact for the Dealer network on training matters
- Implement and monitor strategic plans
- To equip Dealer service technicians and customers with essential information and skills so they can support customers in an effective and efficient manor
- To “own” the material and delivery for network products in the market place
- Ensure best practice is shared with others
- Develop a training offering that is of a very high standard
- Manage and implement the Iveco certification program
- Represent our client’s brands in a professional manor
- Be responsible for health and safety and the general conduct of attendees during training courses
- Identify gaps in the training offering and procedures and develop plans to improve and overcome
For more information please call Luke on 01926 424 154 or email email@example.com If this sounds like your ideal role please click Apply Now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals