Senior Transport Consultant - Bristol
Our client, one of the UK's leading Consultancies specialising within the Transportation and Infrastructure sector are looking to expand their Transport team in Bristol due to continued successful project/client wins and demand for expert skills and knowledge.
To be based in Bristol, I am looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years consultancy experience in either the Transport Planning or Transport Modelling field. This role will provide the successful candidate the chance to work on a wide variety of Transportation Projects whilst utilising project management, leadership and mentoring skills. The ideal candidates for this role will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Experience of acting as project manager and delivering transport schemes.
- The ability to lead and mentor a team of junior transport planners and modellers.
- Will have some experience and knowledge of software such as SATURN, PARAMICS, CUBE, EMME, VISUM, TUBA.
- Good knowledge and familiarity with key guidance documents, such as WebTAG.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Transportation Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK and international projects, where career progression and development are the companies priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.