The company’s mission is to create a unique, cohesive experience for its users through a unified system. The vision is to balance and improve long-term growth with great user experience across its products and brands. You will be responsible for conceptualising and producing the company’s own brand products, under the direction and support of the Head of Product. You will also need to be able to take briefs independently and interact with various departments’ stakeholders seeing things through from start to finish.
As a Senior UX / UI Designer your duties will be to:
- Create concepts, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and prototypes based on briefs from the Product Team, to effectively communicate interaction ideas.
- Manage, mentor and support the UX/ UI Designers and find key skill gaps and training needs for the team and set KPI’s.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, competitor research and user analysis to support the UX /UI recommendations for its products.
- Collaborate with product management and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Identify, establish and promote guidelines, best practices, standards and gaming protocols to enhance overall product usability and user experience.
- Execute visual stages from concept to final product and coordinate the HTML / CSS / SASS build in cooperation with the Development Team.
- A well-rounded knowledge of product systems, design thinking, and what’s possible to execute in code.
- Able to conduct a heuristic review and write test reports.
- Fully up-to-speed using the sketch and utilising shared library components using good naming conventions and layer organization.
- Experience is required using prototyping tools such as InVision or Marvel.
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team with the ability to simultaneously manage a range of complex tasks.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and comfortable sketching ideas and wireframes.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.