Service Advisor (Engineering)
Alcester • up to £19k per annum DOE • Temp to Perm • Immediate Start •
Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company in Alcester.
Day to day duties
- Utilising and updating of the CRM system on a daily basis ensuring the data is clear and correct.
- Ensuring that all jobs are scheduled as per customer requirements on time.
- Ensuring all engineers have jobs allocated each day to the system.
- Communicating with customers, engineers and team.
- Providing support for the all engineers with part and job requirements.
- Organising parts go out to site for works to be completed.
- Resolving customer complaints effectively.
- Providing support for customers with updates on breakdown/repairs and servicing.
- Conducting calls to existing & new customers to generate potential part/service/machine leads.
- Providing customers with an excellent level of customer service.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Service Advisor role you will need to;
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Customer service skills.
- Flexible approach
- Professional approach
- Own transport due to location
- Sales experience would be advantageous
What’s on Offer:
As a Service Advisor you will receive:
- A position with an immediate start
- Up to 19k per annum salary
- Hours or work: Mon – Thurs 8.00 am – 5.00 pm. Friday 8.00 am – 2.30 pm
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- A chance to earn commissions & department bonuses
Apply for this role
To apply for this Service Advisor role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference NM-1642