Role: Service Engineer
£30,500, Overtime paid at 1.5, Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Mobile phone private medical insurance, Occasional nights away when needed, full training given. 10 -6am Monday to Thursday early finish on a Friday: Location Westbury.
I large 'blue chip' Multinational company are recruiting for a Service to work 'on site' one of their customers manufacturing facilities. The functions of the role would be to inspect, repair, provide preventative maintenance to compressors, blowers and pumping systems upon vehicles - full training given.
A van is provided for the role as occasional breakdowns would need to be attended to
We would be very keen to speak to people that have experience working in the following roles: HGV Fitter, Plant Fitter, Hydraulic fitter, Vehicle technicians, Aircraft Engineers, Mechanical fitter, Compressor engineer, HGV Technicians. Water treatment and pump backgrounds.
Main of the Service Engineer role:
- Provide a after sales product support
- Repair equipment and vehicles at depot or on site as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer's specification and company policy
- Complete planned maintenance activities including maintaining the appearance of the fleet to corporate standard.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times. Relay appropriate customer queries to staff as required
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork including reports, inspections, calibrations check and job sheets.
- Complete any mechanical maintenance, testing and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, pumps, compressors, motors and ancillary equipment, be able to read schematic drawings.
We would be very keen to speak to people who have experience with:
- Diagnostic analysis, repairs or preventative maintenance
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Providing breakdown assistance both at the depot and off-site at vehicle location.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: on-board vehicle smart system maintenance, vessel integrity, light body repairs, and general vehicle repair.
Benefits of the Service Engineer position:
Overtime paid at 1.5.
private medical insurance,
full training given
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the position before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.