Bromsgrove • £28-33k per annum DOE • Permanent
Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer. If successful you will have the following responsibilities;
Day to Day Duties:
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients
- Diagnosing, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial, industrial and occasionally domestic sites.
- Regular maintenance of customer equipment as per maintenance agreements.
- Regular liaison with branch on jobs, ordering of parts and diagnosis in order to ensure the best service is delivered.
- Accurate completion and timely submittal of service sheets, timesheets and other documentation as required.
- Careful management of van stock levels in compliance with company policy.
- Accurate, timely communication with client, manager and other stakeholders as required in relation to specific jobs.
- To ensure that the Company Van, tools and equipment are looked after and maintained.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role it would be advantageous to hold experience in the following;
- Refrigerant handling – City &Guilds 2079 or equivalent
- Vocational qualification up to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Hydrocarbon Safe Handling - City & Guilds 6187-21 or equivalent would be an advantage
- Must have a solid working knowledge as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults on a variety of equipment such as split systems, VRV’s, VRF’s, Close
- Control, Chillers, Industrial refrigeration units, cold rooms and AHU’s.
- Comfortable with routine maintenance work on a variety of equipment.
- Able to work independently in a lone role.
What’s on Offer?
As a Service Engineer you will receive;
- Opportunity to earn up to £28-33k per annum DOE.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to join a busy, well established company.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – NM-1682