Personnel Selection are recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer to join a dynamic and growing Andover based company.
The role of Service Engineer will suit:
- An experienced candidate with time spent on tools
- A mechanically minded individual, with multi-skilled background
- An individual with exceptional work ethic
- An individual with an agricultural/horticultural background
Duties expected of the Service Engineer will involve:
- Handling servicing and routine maintenance for all equipment
- Warranty repairs
- Preparation of machinery both within the workshop and out on the field
- Welding, paintspraying, general servicing
If you feel you have the right skills and attitude to be a successful Service Engineer for this fantastic business, please do apply now!
Ideally, we would be looking for a candidate who could work on a temp to perm basis. Permanent applications are of course still considered.