If you are a Maintenance / Service Manager seeking a new challenge within a supportive, successful organisation then please read on...
The company are a successful manufacturer of machines that sterilise and clean handling equipment for the food, pharmaceutical and hospitality industries. Formed over 30 years ago they continue to build on success after success and now sell globally across the world.
The main duties and responsibilities are;
- Responsibility of the team of service engineers within the organisation - ensuring that they are motivated and have accurate information in respect of daily client visits/client breakdowns etc
- To ensure robust processes are in place to manage the service function effectively and profitable
- Formulation of service rates, costings of jobs and suitable terms
- Monitor service teams time management and expenses
- Ensure all relevant documentation is obtained and recorded, stored in a structured and safe way
- Handling and resolving clients complaints to a satisfactory resolution
I would be very keen to receive applications from candidates who;
- Have worked as a Service Manager, Engineering Leader, Senior Service Engineer
- Have extensive service engineering experience with mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of conveyors, motors, plc's, controls etc will be advantageous
- Some experience of managing a team
- Commercial knowledge of costings on jobs/repairs etc
- Able and willing to travel nationwide and occasional travel abroad to visit clients
The client is based in Birmingham so is easily commutable from Solihull, Redditch, Coventry, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley.
Benefits to include;
28 days holiday, Bonus (profit related), Gifted holidays, Company car, Mobile, Laptop, Company Credit Card, Free on site parking, Work from Home, Flexible working hours, Company social events.
Apply here to be considered for the role
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.