This is a great opportunity to work from home 3 days a week, use your stakeholder/team management and technical SharePoint skills and be involved with the scoping, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of SharePoint delivered through the O365 platform.
I would love to hear from SharePoint Leads/Managers who can provide leadership in the delivery of SharePoint and O365 Application services to customers ensuring delivery is aligned to business objects and strategic direction.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Possess excellent Stakeholder skills, have the gravitas to lead and support both global SharePoint for customers and the company, along with the ability to lead an established team of 7 SharePoint Engineers on project tasks.
- Have previous experience with Microsoft Azure, CSS, HTML and a deep understanding of core Microsoft Office 365 collaboration technologies and services
- Can demonstrate past success in cross-functional teams building products using agile methodologies.
- Be the Champion for SharePoint based solutions driving improvement that makes a real difference to the customers' business.
- Work directly with customers throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to lead on definition, design, and implementation
One of the current projects is moving from onprem to online, and the key areas involve MS Flow and PowerApps. Have the ability to undertake and attain Security Clearance for this role and occasional travel to customer sites may also be required.
Benefits: 6% matched Pension, Working from home 3 days a week, Life Assurance and more. The salary for this role is £50,000 - 55,000.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.