SHEQ Manager - £38,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Package – Near Horsham *Prestigious Client*
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Manager to join an industry-leading facilities management organisation, within a prestigious contract near Horsham covering sites in the UK.
Taking responsibility to help manage the HSE function within the key account, the successful candidate will act as the competent person and will also be the general point of contact across the main contract. This positive challenge will include liaising and working closely with the clients’ teams on a day-to-day basis, overseeing the safe delivery of FM services and ensuring that operations are aligned with OHSAS18001 / 45001, ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems.
As the SHEQ Manager you will be:
- Ensuring compliance across the contract in accordance with the OHSAS18001 / 45001, ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems in place
- Reviewing and advising on existing SHEQ policies, procedures and SSOW
- Manage and monitoring control of contractors; Work permits, inductions and general oversight of compliant working
- Line managing the existing compliance team
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Audits, Accident Investigations
The successful SHEQ Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Working experience and strong knowledge of management systems, e.g. ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001
- Experience of working within an FM environment, or working within a company with a diverse range of clients in which you have overseen contract delivery
This is an immediate client for our client, with interview availability over the next 3 weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com