Position: Maintenance Manager - Shifts
Salary: Circa 45k + Career Progression
Hours of work: Shift Pattern - Days - 5on 5 off, 4 on 4 off
We have an exciting and new opportunity available for a Maintenance Shift Manager for this very well respected FMCG manufacturer based in the Coalville area, with a number of manufacturing plants based across the UK.
Our client now requires a Shift Manager to drive the business, taking engineering to the next level for production, quality and overall efficiency. The ideal candidate, will have an engineering qualification and proven maintenance experience in a fast paced, complex business. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience of:
- Mechanical, electrical, automation and site facilities equipment
- Legal & Safety compliance
- Data manipulation to identify areas of performance opportunity
- Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and outlook.
Joining the team as a site based Maintenance Shift Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring operational and engineering based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Creating maintenance plans to include operational, mechanical, electrical, automation and utilities that provide maintenance for modular and overhaul outages as well as running preventative checks.
- Planning, completion, effectiveness of interventions and improvement initiatives
- Scoping and delivery of capital projects, deputising for the Engineering Manager
- Coaching of the engineering team to safely increase efficiency at reduced cost with no adverse quality impact.
- Building an engineering team where all persons are developed to fulfil role and succession managed.