A Shift Team Leader position has just become available for a well-established Engineering business, located near the Birmingham area. Working through a period of growth, this well-regarded business will be paying a competitive starting salary, to a successful professional.
Shift Team Leader duties include -
- Liaise & support Production Management with all production & manufacturing processes
- Ensure production operatives are allocated correctly & quality standards are adhered to
- Ensure all team members are trained and training Matrix's are updated with any changes
- Be accountable for TPM's in relation to production line equipment
- Review staff KPI's and Implement development plans where required
- Manage absence, lateness and holidays for operatives
- Ensure compliance with TS/IATF16949 and ISO1400 Quality Management Systems
Shift Team Leader desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar management role.
- Ideally, have experience within businesses supplying to the automotive sector.
- Proactive work ethic and natural problem solver.
- Flexibility with working shifts (midweek)
Shift Team Leader Position benefits -
- Opportunity to be part of a well-established and ever expanding business.
- Salary + overtime + shift allowance
- 30 days of annual leave.
- Pension package.
- Free parking.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.