Ships Agent - Tilbury Docks - VR/20446
The Company & Role:
An experienced Ships Agent with knowledge of export and import customs paperwork is wanted to join a small team in a Ships Agency in Essex.
- Responsible for Dover, Tilbury and Chatham Docks
- Visiting vessels
- Booking ships to berth and sail
- Arranging crew requirements
- Liaising with ships captains / brokers / owners / charters
- Overseeing and arranging any requirements for crew
- Checking documentation
Candidates must have experience working as a Ships Agent and have an understanding of crew requirements and booking ships, etc. Good IT and communications skills are required for this role and must be able to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
In return, candidates will be joining a small team within one of the UK's leading port and marine service providers. Candidates will receive a package including competitive salary, car allowance and mileage.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on email@example.com