Job Title: Site Engineer
Salary: £43,000 + Van, Fuel Card, Laptop, Phone & Tool Station
Location: National Projects
Sector: Modular Construction
Are you an experienced site engineer with a background in groundworks & civils?
Would you enjoy a role with a forward thinking, innovative employer?
This business is changing the face of UK house building and they want to talk to you!
We are currently looking to speak to experienced site engineers with a strong working background in groundworks & civils projects. This is a role that will see you undertake surveying duties across the country to already built foundations and crane pads to ensure that pre fabricated modules are ready to be lifted when they have reached site.
Someone who is an already qualified temporary works coordinator is beneficial as you will be required to liaise with the temporary works engineer to ensure that ground conditions are safe and suitable for use. Full training will be provided for the right candidate to ensure you have the correct qualifications to perform this duty.
This role will see you undertake duties such as:
- Constant use of total station for surveying
- Produce surveys of concrete foundations & made ground for lifting operations (Drainage, service pop ups, line & levels)
- Report findings based on a checklist
- Advise on remedial works
- Liaise with temporary works engineer
- Occasional survey & reports on other site and modular related items
Qualifications & Training:
- Competent use of Leica total station
- Competent in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Engineering HNC or above relating to ground work design
- Holds a current full driving licence
- Current CSCS / CPCS card
- Experience using Field View or similar software packages - desirable not essential
The company is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants and work seekers and will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, placing an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
They will not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate's merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions, alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Site Engineer, Groundworks, Civils, Tool Station, New Build, Modular, Residential Development