Job Title: Site Operative - Modular Building Installation
Location: National Projects
Salary: £33,000 + Van & Package
Sector: Modular House Building
Would you enjoy a role with a forward thinking, innovative employer?
This business is changing the face of UK house building and they want to talk to you!
This role requires regular travel to projects based Nationally Monday - Friday
Contact us to today to request a video registration interview
You will be joining a growing team of directly employed installers, focussing on quality and building some of the most energy efficient homes in the UK. This large, well backed business can offer significant scope for career development alongside a strong employment and pension package.
Helping to install factory-built homes across the UK, you will be working on the on-site delivery stages to ensure that modules are safely prepared before the final stages of installation. This role is based externally from the factory and works alongside a directly employed installation team. We are open to candidates from a range of backgrounds including facades, cladding, roofing, structural steel, modular, timber framing and panelised systems.
- Installing volumetric modular buildings for housing developments
- Preparing modules and site ready for lifting
- Helping to stitch together modules once landed, ready for trades
- Working in a safe manner in line with company health and safety policy alongside further site guidelines
- Willingness to work in a hands on role environment with manual labour expected
Qualifications & Training:
- Experience working within a live construction environment
- Current CSCS card
- Experience working with facades, cladding or roofing would be advantageous
- Desirable but not essential: SSSTS/SMSTS, PASMA, IPAF 3a/3b, CPCS
Package and Salary:
- £33,000 PA Salary
- £3 - 4k Annual Bonus
- Pension: 11% (6% employer, 5% employee)
- X4 death in service allowance
The company is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants and work seekers and will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, placing an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
They will not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate's merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions, alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.