A new position is being created as part of an International Award winning Transport and Logistics Group of companies. Initial focus will be on the launch of a new online platform before the role is extended to encompass all the group companies across a range of specialist sectors.
As a Social Media Co-ordinator, you'll be responsible for helping to increase the digital profile of the group brands across both UK and international platforms, growing customer loyalty through creative and engaging content. We want someone who is a self-starter, with a love for creative story-telling through fun, informative and engaging content.
You will need to understand our customers and demonstrate you can generate your own content in a creative, efficient, innovative and proactive way. Initially reporting to the Managing Director you are starting a new area of activity for the company and have the opportunity to grow as the business grows and develops.
Daily Responsibilities Include:-
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc across the groups companies and brands
- Updating and improving website content and blogs
- SEO activities and inputting on strategy
- Google ad words and alternatives
- Coordinate with external creative and media consultants to deliver social media campaigns
- Weekly report on activity and KPI's for senior management
- Monthly Report for the divisional senior management teams including recommendations for future campaigns and activities
- Drive & Enthusiasm
- Excellent Written and verbal Communication Skills
- A passion for Social Media
- Experience in all of the key areas identified above
- An eye for detail
- Ability to teamwork and network internally & externally
- Excellent I.T skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar creative software
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- 1 Year minimum of experience in similar role
Please forward your CV and cover letter