We are currently recruiting for a full time or part time Food & Beverage Assistant role at a boutique hotel, in the bustling city centre of Chester.
As ‘Food & Beverage Assistant’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering excellent customer service, ensuring all customers feel valued and leave happy.
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
WHAT’S IN A DAY’S WORK?
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Service of food & drinks
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
This could be your opportunity to work somewhere completely unique, somewhere where you can be yourself, talk about the stories of our wonderful neighbourhood and put your stamp on the ever-evolving brand
What we are looking for
- Star Quality! You will be front and centre of our stage!
- Go out of your way to ensure our guests get to learn and discover our neighbourhood.
- Have a flexible approach, working early and late shifts, and weekends.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will also receive a benefits package that includes some of the below;
- Fantastic discounted hotel room rates for you, and your friends and family so everyone can enjoy a break away!
- Free meals on duty
- 50% off food & Beverage when staying at our hotels.
- Various other company Benefits, HSF/ Childcare vouchers/ Cycle to work scheme
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements, as we know this will be important to you
- Employee friend referral scheme
- Pension – we will automatically enrol all our people into the Peoples Pension