Would you like to work in an exciting, dynamic, environment, based in the heart of Manchester city centre? Fancy joining a world leader in their sector and have your birthday off, casual dress and some great benefits? So you like to add valuable input into your work as a Software Tester then I want to hear from you.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Have previous system testing experience, have worked in a fast-paced agile and Windows environment.
- Creation and housekeeping of Test Plans/Cases.
- Ensure that all released software is functionally complete and stable
- Have previous hands on experience of - functional, regression, performance, usability, load testing, etc. with a good eye for detail.
- Proficient with bug / issue tracking software (JIRA, TFS) and with test case management software (Quality centre, Enterprise, TestRail)
As the successful Software Tester you will have the ability to work in high pressure environment on multiple active projects, assisting the QA Manager in defining the best processes and tools to perform QA tasks. This role will allow collaboration with Artists, Software Developers and Project Managers who work together to deliver exceptional software on time.
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Your Birthday off, access to a benefits website, 25 days holiday, casual dress and Life Assurance to name a few.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.