A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a new and growing team at a recently refurbished hotel on the outskirts of Sudbury
My client is looking for a Sous Chef to be part of their expanding business who wishes to create a name for themselves. Someone looking for a challenge, ideally with previous experience working in a busy pub or restaurant using fresh ingredients.
As Sous Chef you will be assisting the Head Chef in running the whole kitchen operation, developing creative and innovative menus, overseeing food ordering, preparation, delivery, staffing, stock control and conforming always with health and hygiene regulations.
You will train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation and be responsible for the kitchens financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards.
Qualifications and / or Experience required:
- Restaurant, pub kitchen or relevant hospitality experience essential
- Previous sous chef or a strong well rounded Chef de Partie with experience in a high - volume environment
- Developing creative and innovative menus seasonally
- Be a fantastic team player with good leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of stock control and operating in line with food GP
- Be creative and able to deliver good customer satisfaction, ensuring consistency of all food to a consistently high standard
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £28,000 DOE, up to 10% of your yearly salary as bonus, based on turnover, profitability and experience.
Interviews will take place in Haverhill, following an shortlisting process by 1st Stop Recruitment LTD - An employment agency representing on behalf of our client.