Castle Hospitality division have an exciting opportunity and are recruiting for an Experienced Spa Therapist for a local unique hospitality client based in the Helmsley, North Yorkshire area.
Aim:The Therapist executes the treatment menu to the highest technical and service standards nurturing the guest ensuring their happiness and desire to return to the spa. The therapist supports the Spa Manager in meeting budgetary and performance targets.
- To ensure that all guests are warmly and positively welcomed and that everything is done to nurture their relaxation, comfort and enjoyment in the spa.
- To ensure that the impression of the Spa created either on the telephone or in person leaves a lasting positive impression.
- To ensure that all complaints are acknowledged, provided with an immediate response to ensure service recovery where possible and reported to the management team.
- To attend and participate in a training and development programme to ensure full competence in the treatment menu, product knowledge, sales protocols and spa operations.
- To participate in additional coaching sessions as required.
- To participate in recognition programmes for achievement.
- To promote a structured positive working environment that encourages team retention.
- To communicate in a positive and constructive manner with all working colleagues and clients ensuring a co-operative team effort in the daily operations.
- To participate in daily operations meetings with the rest of the spa team
- To participate in communications meetings with the spa team.
- ·o set a high personal standard of presentation according to the agreed hotel standard.
- To up-sell spa services and retail products to meet personal and team sales targets
- Stocks - to ensure all retail and professional stock is used / retailed according to agreed standards.
- To participate in the spa rota ensuring flexibility according to the needs of the business.
- To conduct the treatment menu on all clients consistently to the highest standards as specified ensuring positive feedback and client retention.
- To advise all clients on the most suitable and advantageous homecare products and routine ensuring continuity of treatment benefits.
Presentation / Housekeeping / Physical Product
- To ensure the presentation, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment rooms and to meet the agreed standard at all times and where possible to assist in the presentation of all 'other' spa facilities by: -
- Keeping the agreed SOP standards
- Regular cleaning and tidying as delegated when not in treatment.
- Regular checks on all areas.
- To use working periods not allocated to treatments in an effective manner towards the housekeeping of the rooms and spa.
- To ensure all treatments are prepared for effectively in a timely manner with all equipment, linen, and product available organised and ready to hand in the treatment room.
- Linen - to ensure that all linen is available as required for the number of treatments.
- Collateral - to ensure all agreed collateral is available and used correctly according to protocols in the treatments.
- Client amenities in the spa - to ensure all amenities are available and presented to the agreed standard at all times.
Any other reasonable requests:
- To have a flexible approach to requests and tasks during the launch of the spa and thereafter to help achieve the overall success of the project.
- To be available to work shifts within a 7 day rota system
- To always be an asset to the Spa, and not bring the reputation of the Spa into disrepute by any unprofessional practise or conduct.
- To treat with confidentiality any information disclosed by clients during their visit to the Spa.
£9.00per hour to £12.00per hour
Full & Part-time positions are available, with immediate starts
For further details please contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.