£25K to £27K + Benefits
Full time Maternity Cover (12 to 14 months)
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a market leader Company within the printing and graphic communication industry is looking for an energetic Credit Controller ensuring money is collected efficiently according to business terms, assisting the business in balancing sales versus risk, and maintaining an excellent internal control environment.
What you'll do
- To follow and manage the different transactions of customer accounts.
- To negotiate and arrange refunds.
- To manage customers queries in a professional and efficient way.
- To provide advice and educating Business Operations to highlight the effect of issues.
- To resolve order release issues that result in credit blocks, including stopping supplies of goods or service to late paying business customers.
- To ensure the achievement of the required goals and targets of the department.
- To ensure that customers' accounts records are up to date for audit purposes.
- To support other teams when needed.
Ideal candidate would have
- Fluent in Spanish and Italian and English is a MUST
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office.
- Good analytical skills & numeracy
- Attention to detail
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
Monday to Friday: 08.00 to 16.00 with 30min lunch (37.5h per week)
Closing Date: 30th July 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.