Spares Co-ordinator - VR/20309
The Company & Role:
Our client, a worldwide pioneer in heating technology, is looking for a Spares Co-ordinator to join their Parts and Service team in Basildon, Essex.
- Ensure effective liaison with internal/external customers.
- Manage customer requests for service via telephone, e-mail, letter, system generated, planned preventive maintenance schedules, etc.
- Input work requests to computer systems in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that all quotations are up to date & dispatched to the customer & place orders with suppliers & expedite as necessary.
- Ensure spare parts are supplied to the ASC/direct engineer/site prior to the appointment.
- Ensure that service delivery requirements are captured within the system & are effectively communicated.
- Deliver high quality standards of customer service to internal/external customers.
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer care & relationship management at all times.
- Maintain the records & progress of each job undertaken, keeping records of all site variations, utilising computerised systems for all works as necessary.
- Organise appointments & ensure attendance.
- Ongoing monitoring of cost prices ensuring any correspondence confirming price increases are directed to the Group accordingly. Also ensuring any spare parts cost reductions are realised.
- Ongoing maintenance of spares stock levels including monitoring/updating of min & max levels.
- Where necessary, assist in the accurate picking, packing & despatch of spares.
- Process returns from customers, liaising with the Technical Department to organise any relevant inspections. Inform customers of outcomes and raise any credits accordingly. Process returns from engineers & ASCs ensuring stock adjustments are up to date on a weekly basis.
- Ensure order acknowledgements, delivery notes & invoices are generated & supplier invoices are checked & authorised for payment in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Technical role would be advantageous; some lean towards 'specialist' order fulfilment would be preferred.
- High standard of oral & written English.
- Advanced IT skills (Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Internet, MS Outlook, scheduling systems, etc.).
- Able to prioritise work in agreement with customers.
- Financial Management specifically in relation to Service Invoice Processing.
- Excellent communication skills & customer orientated approach and focus, including ability to effectively handle complaints.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent service.
Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 17.00pm (1 hour lunch) & Friday, 8.30am - 16.00pm (30 mins lunch)
You will receive a salary of £18-20k depending on experience plus annual bonus.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org