Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Hospital - Days
Liverpool Royal Hospital
The position is permanent contract with a basic salary of £27.1K with x1.5 payable after allotted hours. The package is 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
Our client is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment. Working in partnership with some of the UK's best known companies & public sector contracts. They are a market leader in mechanical, electrical and fabric maintenance for both the private and public sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer providing a Facilities support service covering Planned & Reactive Maintenance for the servicing, breakdown and repair of all associated works on Liverpool Hospital.
* Candidate must be comfortable customer facing as you are in a sensitive environment
* A clean DBS check is essential too
* NVQ3 in electrical maintenance and 17th edition
* Fan coils, AHU's and EM lighting experience
* Testing & inspection of benefit
This is a great opportunity to join a well established friendly team.
Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.