Static Maintenance Supervisor (Mechanical Bias)
The position is permanent contract with a basic salary of up to £38k per annum.
All overtime is paid at x1.5 after 40 hours and up to 12pm Sat, After 12pm Sat and Sunday x 2.
24 days holiday plus stats
Contract parking on site.
No vehicle as this is a static site
City of London
Our client is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment. Working in partnership with some of the UK's best known companies & public sector contracts. They are a market leader in mechanical, electrical and fabric maintenance for both the private and public sector. They have offices throughout the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Supervisor providing a Facilities support service covering Planned & Reactive Maintenance for the servicing, breakdown and repair of all associated commercial works on a large Police station.
- Supervising up to 2 x M&E static engineers and 2 x Fabric Engineers
- Organising specialist mobile engineers to attend breakdown
- EM power and lighting
- Fan coils
- Will be required to make safe any industrial equipment- Although the major plant is subbed to specialist contractors
- C&G Craft Certificate Mechanical Engineering Services or NVQ level 3
- Previous experience in a building maintenance engineering role is essential
- Gas of benefit
- F-gas of benefit
- YOU MUST be able to pass a Counter Terrorism check- it is essential you disclose any previous convictions or involvement with the police.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding national sized Facilities Company.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.