£8.75 an hr. will increase after 3 months Days: 0700 - 1530 Monday - Friday. clean working environment, friendly team, free parking, easily accessible, Market leading Automotive company in South Elmsall.
An Automotive company require a Stock controller and FLT Driver to join their team. If you have experience of working in warehouse, picking orders from part numbers, Store and dispatch warehouse material and hold a Counterbalance FLT we would be very keen to speak to you
To be successful in the you will have experience in the following role within an Engineering Stores:
- Take delivery of goods and supplies
- Worked in an engineering environment
- Use computer system (MRP or Warehouse Management System) to record goods in goods out and monitor stock levels.
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods appropriately
- Pick and pack orders for despatch
- Carry out stock checks as and when required
- Keep accurate records
- Ensure delivery of materials to workshop and external engineers
- Keep area of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Hold in date FLT counterbalance/reach licence and be comfortable moving heavy bulky goods.
We would consider people that have also worked as a warehouse operative, warehouse assistant, warehouse associate, storeman or Stores Person who have worked in an engineering environment
Benefits of the Stock Controller and FLT Driver:
8.75 an hr - will increase once passed 3 month probation
7am - 1530 - Monday to Friday
Immediate start from interview
If you would like a private chat about the Stock Controller and FLT Driver before submitting your interest please contact Rodger Morley at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269/07486 395879/email rodger.morley@e3 recruitment