Castle Industrial and Construction Division are currently looking for a Stores/Fork Lift Truck Driver in the Malton area with immediate starts and opportunities to go permanent.
Your duties as a Fork Lift Truck Driver will be:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Moving stock within a warehouse/factory environment
- General FLT duties
- Booking/allocating stock on a computer
To be considered for the role of the Stores-FLT driver:
- You MUST hold a valid FLT Counterbalance OR Reach OR Side loader licence (RTITB or equivalent)
- You MUST have had experience driving an FLT previously
- You MUST be computer literate to be able to book stock in
- Be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment with the required pace and accuracy
- Ability to work Monday to Friday
Stores-FLT drivers can benefit from ongoing full time hours Monday - Friday with no scheduled weekend. There is also the opportunity to gain permanent employment and earn excellent over time rates.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.