Structural Engineer - timber structures
Salary to £40,000 (may be flexible to attract)
Full time, permanent
* Do you have a passion for timber frame?
We are working with a client who specialise in design and build of timber frame buildings, from single unit homes to hotels. They offer a personal touch to their clients, taking a great amount of pride and passion in each project they work on.
The company ethos runs through the factory and the office and the employee input is truly invaluable.
They are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their team due to an exciting period of growth and strengthening order book.
- You will be working in a customer facing team
- Responsible for the engineering elements of their timber frame designs, involved in a variety of different projects
- Liaising with in-house Architects throughout the design and manufacture process
- Working knowledge and experience as a Structural Engineer working on timber frame buildings
- An ability to learn and real passion for personal development
- Equally adept at working individually or as part of a team
- Keen eye for details and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about this exciting role or you should wish to learn more please contact Sue Eustace or Becky Hamilton on 0117 9592008 for a confidential chat.
Key Skills - Structural Engineer, Timber Frame, Design Engineer, Offsite Construction, Housing, Self-Build,