Job title: Structural Engineer
Salary: Above market average
This is an exciting opportunity to join a award winning firm, well established with offices strategically placed around the UK. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their Glasgow office. Suitable candidates can have varied experience right up to Associate level.
Engineers joining this time will understand that the role will be varied - from hotel to pharmaceutical warehouses to residential. This is an exciting time to join this office as they actively look to grow their team giving lots of opportunities to current and new employees to advance.
* Degree in an appropriate 'built environment' discipline.
* Either a Member of or working towards MICE, MIStructE or similar.
* Previous experience gained ideally in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
* Ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
* Understanding of soil mechanics and familiarity with the Site Investigation process, with particular reference to foundation
* Experience in using proprietary frame analysis software such as SCIA, CADS, etc.
A fantastic opportunity for engineers of all levels, they look to interview and offer successful candidates as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position click 'Apply' to forward your CV or call Jack on 01329 565067.
2M Employment Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this vacancy.